Wednesday, October 20, 2004

This month's PIG

Just a reminder that the PIG this month is at Alan & Robin's place (the address is in your Phoenixine).

It is a very special occasion. Robin is having halloween (and possibly karaoke) downstairs - feel free to wear a witches hat.

Alan is having his "I have paid off my mortgage" party upstairs.

Porgy, Bess and Harpo will be having a dead mouse party in the garden.

Actually, I reduced my mortgage to exactly $42 on the grounds that 42 is a very significant number. Then, the next day, I went to the web site to gloat at the total and discovered that the rotten swines had put a $1 transaction fee on to it - so now my mortgage stands at $43 which is not at all a significant number! Never mind; it is still a thrill to think that for all practical purposes I really do own every plank of wood and every nail.

See you all on the 30th.

No comments: