Wednesday, March 30, 2005

David Duchovy's Strangely Illiterate Blog...

You know when you really get into a show (like The X-Files) and you get all obsessed with the show's leading man (or woman) and the media makes them out to be intelligent and amazing writers because they wrote some script for the show and you think, " wow, they must be cool..." and you think you'd like to meet them and then.... You read their blog and discover they're actually illiterate and into navel gazing? You don't? Well, I did when I read David Duchovny's blog.

I'm so disillusioned.

David Duchovny's Blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just read his blog.. have to agree with you.. im starting to think if its me being overly critical or if the world really is full of pseudo-intellectuals.. apart from me, you and a few other persons of course :)