Thursday, June 09, 2005

Phoenix is ranked 335 in the world

Phoenix is rising towards the top in the world in the Climate Prediction stakes, which will be helping our profile a little. And teams we pass may be reading this blog.

Here's our team page.
Please let me know if you think the description of Phoenix could be improved (& tell me how).

This is our standing as at today.

We're starting to compete against the bigger guys, and could do with your help.
We'll happily accept non-Phoenix members, and you can be a beginner and still do this. Just go to the home page and read about what it's about, then go to the download page for info about how it works, the minimum level of PC you need (see technical requirements), and how to get started. You can use Windows, Linux or Mac.

Please email me if you would like to know more, or need help getting started.

Please also let me know if you thought about joining in but found your PC wasn't up to it, I'd appreciate knowing who's with us in spirit.

I'm at stevenr at datacom dot co dot nz.

Cheers, Steve

No comments: